BEING CONFIDENT THAT YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS EASY
COMPLIANCE SUPPORT Our PICKERING team is here to help you and your company be confident about staying in compliance. We provide:
Assistance with employer reporting and changing employee benefts regulations
Help navigating the uncertainty of state and federal laws aﬀecting your company
PLAN ADMINISTRATION LEGISLATIVE COMPLIANCE There are countless rules & regulations governing employee beneft plans.
Our expert team will help ensure that you are meeting your compliance obligations. We stay up-to-date and will inform you of any laws or regulations that may affect your employee benefits program. Our compliance consulting services include:
- Easy-to-read Legislative Briefs that summarize recent federal legislative developments in insurance and employee benefits.
- Answers to common COBRA, Health Care Reform, FMLA, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, Medicare Part D and Section 125 questions.
- Commonly used forms in COBRA, FMLA, Health Care Reform, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, Medicare Part D and Section 125 administration.
- A community of knowledgeable colleagues from all over the country to share resources and information via the Community’s interactive forum.
MyWave® provides solutions to employers who are frustrated keeping up with compliance laws, are passionate about high performance & desire a productive environment and engaged employees. MyWave® offers effective people-management and compliance solutions to many important business challenges, including: managing human resources to drive business strategy, improving productivity, building effective work environments, meeting legal requirements and impacting overall business performance.
MyWave® also provides the needed HR & Compliance solutions and tools to eliminate fines and impact business performance. Their web-based tools help keep organizations across the country informed, eliminating risk and implementing best-practices.
PICKERING is happy to provide our clients with exclusive HCR Plan Requirement publications that summarize recent federal legislative developments in insurance and employee benefits. These informative documents are researched and written in an easy-to-read manner by experienced benefits attorneys. All PICKERING clients receive access to a personalized online MyWave® Client Portal,
which is designed to offer time-saving tools and resources that build convenience into managing your everyday work tasks. The MyWave® Client Portal also features several value-added services and resources for human resources and benefits personnel. It facilitates efficient & easy communication with PICKERING and our clients, and provides a vast array of HR materials, including legislative information, employee communications, industry-related websites and consumer-related information.
The MyWave® Client Portal Resources supplies PICKERING clients with a variety of insurance, employee benefits & human resources websites and articles, all in one convenient location
The Legislative Guides give our clients an exclusive set of comprehensive guides to federal legislation. Complete guides include COBRA, FMLA, Health Care Reform, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, Medicare Part D and Section 125. Within each guide, sections include Common Questions, Forms and Quick Reference.
ACACS, Inc. is a trusted partner to help navigate the twists and turns of the Affordable Care Act. Their ACA solution provides Finance and HR teams with a comprehensive, easy-to-understand ACA monitoring system. They provide benefit eligibility reporting and tracking of monthly activities, such as offering or terminating benefits coverage and forecasting of resources needs and trends.
- Affordable Care Act Requirements – Obtain step by step instructions on ACA changes, due dates and employer actions.
- Employment Law Updates & Reminders – Stay informed of federal and state employment law changes, due date reminders and needed employer actions.
- Employee Notifications – Generate customized all-in-one annual employee notices such as Medicare Part D, CHIP, WHCRA, HIPAA, Initial COBRA, Health Exchange, etc. Access triggering event notice templates as needed for FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA Breach and Medical Child Support Order Notice.
- HR Solutions – Access multiple HR & compliance forms, templates and tools. Utilize the supervisor training, leader handbook, job descriptions, legal library and more, providing what you need to run your HR department.
- Health Exchange Notice – Our Web-based system automatically creates and emails this notice for distribution.
- HIPAA Compliance Kit – Receive guidance, policies, forms and tools needed to comply with HIPAA.
- Create, store and edit Summary Plan Description (SPD) Wrap within our web-based document center.
- Documents are updated automatically with required ERISA changes.
- Clients and their insurance broker can access the SPD Wrap Center.
- Service includes ability to run a Summary of Material Modification (SMM) to communicate changes
In a few easy steps, your documents will be complete. It only takes a few minutes. One-stop document management location.
Login anytime to update and receive new documents for distribution or audits.
Documents are kept up-to-date with legal requirements. We notify you of changes.
IRS tax laws require 125 Plan or Premium Only Plan (POP) documents in order to pay medical, dental and other eligible insurance premiums on a pretax basis.
- Create, store and edit 125 POP documents in our web-based tool
- Documents are updated automatically with required IRS changes
- Clients can access 125 POP documents
- Includes 125 POP Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Includes discrimination testing